Hell you say…you won it?
Well, no, I didn’t actually win it, but I’ve always wanted to say that line from “The Christmas Story.” I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Andromache Wilde. Thanks so much for your nomination and I humbly accept. I enjoy your blog as well and always look forward to your next post. Its been a while, so get with it! 🙂
Part of accepting the award means I get to nominate 15 other bloggers. I’m sure many of you have already received this award and know what to do, but just in case, go to the Versatile Blogger site to read up on it. I read and enjoy each of the following and hope you will too:
Mirth and Motivation
Chocolate and Raspberries
The Hungry Irishman
Mullings of a Mind Tramp
Next, in keeping with the rules of the game, I’m to share 7 things about myself. So, ok then…here goes –
- I white water raft whenever possible. Its been a while, but West Virginia here I come this summer!
- I play solitaire on my old Palm Treo for a few minutes almost every night before turning off the light to go to sleep.
- I jog to burn enough calories to eat the way I want to without gaining major poundage.
- I love Renaissance Festivals. Texas and Maryland both have great ones.
- I once sold blood to get bus fare home. It had been a long day, I was tired and broke.
- I have a fear of spiders. I walked face first into a spider web, spider planted squarely on my nose and don’t want to ever again.
- I laugh, loudly, at times. So loudly that it has made people near me uncomfortable. I can’t help it if I find life incredibly humorous sometimes.
So there we are. Thanks, Andromache, for the nomination. And thanks to all the bloggers above for some enjoyable reading.